Ana plays a game where there is a 70% chance of her getting $10 and a 30% change of her

Ana plays a game where there is a 70% chance of her getting $10 and a 30% change of her getting $2. Her expected winnings are $

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *