1. A wheelchair access ramp has an angle of elevation of 39∘. If the ramp reaches to the top of a 29 inch high porch, how long is the ramp?
2. Determine the radius of a circle whose arc length measures 44.4meters and central angle measures 1.59 radians.
3. Find the measure of the central angle defined by the arc in radians if the radius is 13
units and the arc length is 52π/3 units.
4. If cosθ=12, find the degree measure of θ.
5. Given that cosθ=1119, calculate tanθ
6.The terminal arm of 125∘lies in which quadrant?
7.Given that sinθ=58 calculate tanθ